Starts with BidContender
Choose your area of interest
Pricing for contractors wanting to send out tender invitations
Getting started with online tendering
- Get quotes from subcontractors on the BidContender network
- Unlimited packages and disciplines per tender
- Manage notes against the subcontractors in your network
- Online and telephone support
- Publish tenders in one state
The control for accurate estimating
- All the features of Open, plus…
- Private invitations to your trusted subcontractors
- Learn why a subcontractor has declined your tender invitation
- Custom package and invitation names for more flexible tendering
- Dedicated account manager
- Publish tenders in multiple states
An integrated end-to-end solution
- All the features of Gold, plus…
- Manage a second round of Post Tender pricing
- Export documents to your Aconex projects
- Control who has access to manage your tenders within your organization
Advantages for Gold and Platinum users
Manage your tender
See a dashboard for each package that tells you who has an invitation to quote.
Track if they have viewed documentation, quoted and if they have quoted on the latest addenda.
Private tenders with Gold
Publish to specific subbies from your network or widen your network through Open Tenders.
You control who sees your tender and who quotes on it.
Full access with Platinum
Move simply and easily into a second round of tendering when you're awarded a project and export documents to Aconex when you're ready.
Receiving invitations to quote
Pricing for subcontractors wanting to receive invitations to quote
Simply responding to tenders
- View and download documents for Open Tenders
- Express interest in Open Tenders to let head contractors know you'll be quoting
- Receive private invitations from head contractors
- Create your organization profile to be seen by head contractors
All the tools and information you need to find work
- Save hours by using keyword search to find relevant tenders and documents
- Unlimited search of the Network Directory
- Get connected to head contractors in your state to promote your business. Don’t just be on their radar – be on their list to receive more private invitations
- Awarded project information – know which head contractor has been awarded which project (one state only)
- Buy access to valuable information for more states
- Automatic inclusion of any new features and improvements
Advantages for Pro users
Find work that’s right for you
Search through hundreds of upcoming projects in seconds.
You can find projects of just the right type, in the right area, that need the skills or products that you are offering.
More requests from builders
Do things the easy way by getting on builders’ preferred suppliers lists.
You'll automatically be asked to quote on relevant projects after builders have accepted your connection request.
Win awarded work
See information on awarded projects to improve your chances of winning new work.
Pro helps you target your efforts to win the right work.